A homoeopath takes a detailed case history and matches your signs and symptoms to a remedy from either the plant, mineral or animal kingdom. The homoeopathic remedy, given in a single tiny dose, stimulates the body's own healing response to initiate the changes needed to improve your health and well being. Your first consultation requires about 1 and 1/2 hours of your time. Follow up visits are scheduled, depending on whether they are of an acute or chronic nature, from 1/2 an hour up to 1 and 1/2 hours. Rebates are available from a number of different health funds and are subject to your type of cover.
Homoeopathic medicines are made from different sources, like plants, animals and minerals. They are highly diluted and are prepared in different potencies. They can be given in liquid, globules, granules, powder or tablets. They are inexpensive, pleasant tasting and easy to administer. Homoeopathic medicines are prepared according to strict guidelines and under the control of the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
- Child Healthcare - Allergies, Asthama, Tonsilitis, Eczema, Toothing, Frequent Cold & Cough.
- Women Healthcare - PCOD, Fibroids, Irregular Cycle, Endometriosis, Menopausal Symptoms.
- Skin Disorders - Acne, Eczema, Wauts & Corns, Vitiligo.
- Digestive Disorders - Piles, Anal Fissure, Constipation, IBS, Acidity, Anal Fistula.
- Men’s Health - Skin &Hair care , Respiratory Disorders , Muscular Disorders.
- Allergies ,Kidney Stones ,Depression & Anxiety.
Speciality in Diseases Covered: